Monday, June 2, 2014

Stamina



Each week I push out a "weekly reflection" for my school. The posts, in the form of an email, typically highlights a few thought provoking article about literacy. A few weeks ago I wanted to try a new tech tool so I pushed out this ThingLink highlighting articles and videos about stamina and volume in writer's workshop. https://www.thinglink.com/scene/523100797479682049
When I saw a post on the DigiLit facebook page about ThingLink, I decided to post the ThingLink I created for my first ever DigiLink post.


1 comment:

  1. Christine,
    Thank you so much for joining in the link up for DigiLit Sunday. I love your thinglink! I had to run get a pen and jot down all the ideas for my writing workshop next year. I especially liked the link to The Reading and Writing Project and then to Betsy's stamina chart. I am going to do this next year to build the writing stamina of my students. And give them felt tip pens! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete