Thursday, March 3, 2016

It's a... It's a... Part 2

Day 3 of the Slice of Life Story Challenge sponsored by Two Writing Teachers


It’s a...It's a... Part 2
The waiting is over. (Yesterday’s post)  The ultrasound revealed a little boy will enter the world this summer and I will be a grandmother to an Irish lad!  How blessed I felt when I watched with excitement the picture from the ultrasound revealing the little heart beating, the legs stretching, the hands opening and closing and the entire body doing a somersault. It’s real!

Of course I went right out and bought a few little blue things, despite the fact that my daughter told me: “Not all blue please mom!”  

July can't come soon enough.

3 comments:

  1. Congratualtions!!! It is all so amazing. The fact that he exists. The fact that you can actually see his tiny heart beating. Miraculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So exciting! Enjoy and keep taking care of your baby girl as she needs to take care of herself for this new Irish lad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! How exciting! Now you can start shopping!

    ReplyDelete