Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pictures


I am participating in the month long Slice of Life Story Challenge, sponsored by Two Writing Teachers.  Today is Day 16. 




Note: I recently bought a new home on a lake and I am continually amazed at the beauty that surrounds me.  This poem was inspired by the numerous pictures I take and share with friends.  Hopefully I haven’t bored them with the scenery!  
I also tried to play around with the formatting of this poem.  I was up way too late last night trying to make it all work.  While there is definitely room for improvement (I don't like the sizing of many pictures)  it is a work in progress!  I am working on "Process not Product!"


5 comments:

  1. This gives such insight into you and where you live. I am a little jealous. It looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at the contrasts in your first four pictures - the differences in the sky, the colors, the water conditions. Aren't they amazing? One picture alone is a poem waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture poem is perfect! Sometimes we are our worst critic. You live in a beautiful area. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea! (Yes, blogger is no fun when it comes to pictures) You did a smashing job - great poem!

    ReplyDelete