The Unexpected Happens
Yesterday all the expected plans for the weekend were thrown in the air and big changes happened. Let me just say that I am not good with change. I should be better at accepting uncertainty considering my life of the last three years, but that's another story.
Here are my unexpected happenings…
- Finding a hidden treasure in a state park
- Seeing some new and unusual spring blooms
- Shopping at 1 pm on Easter Sunday for the fixings to make an impromptu Easter dinner
- Calling our daughter and son in law to find out that they can join us for dinner!
- Holding hands around the table for grace
How special it was that due to that crazy unexpected change, our family was able to gather for Easter dinner. I feel so blessed and loved.
When am I going to learn that embracing the unexpected almost always brings about goodness?