Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Vacation?

Thank you Two Writing Teachers for hosting Tuesday's Slice of Life.

It's school vacation week in Massachusetts and when I woke up I realized it was Tuesday, Slice of Life Day.  Vacation is always about questioning balance and this vacation is no exception.  Today's post is filled with the list of questions that run through my mind each and every vacation. Behold the list: 

Vacation?

Time for Questions:

Rest from work?
Time for play?
Window view
Rethink work-life balance?  
Read?
Relax?  
Yard work?
Write?
Family and friends?
TV?
Ball Games?
Travel?
Clean house?
Organize?
Sew?
Another coffee?
Plan?
Snooze?

Lists?
Exhausted.

3 comments:

  1. i Always need a day or two to "catch up on sleep". I am always so exhausted by the time any vacation time rolls around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel gets my vote every time. No sooner do I finish one trip then I'm planning the next one. This summer I will rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a list maker and I grapple with many of those same questions when I have "free time"...I say go with the first one on your list and enjoy your vacation! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete