Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Moon Sign

Moon Sign

I crawl into bed
Lonely and alone
And as I roll over
And look out the window
I notice the full moon
Smiling at me
No
Laughing with me
The face was jovial
And happy
And shining bright
Rays reaching down
Stretching across the lake
Shimmering along the way
Climbing up into my bedroom window
To bring a soft smile of joy
To remind me of my blessings
To make me happy
And less lonely.

A sign.




Thank you to the Two Writing Teachers for sponsoring a page to practice my writing craft and to be supported in a writing community.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful message the moon sent straight to you. And Mr. Moon is right. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids loved moon books and we have quite a collection. Love how those rays reached, stretched, shimmered, and climbed to deliver a special message to you - Moon Sign.

    ReplyDelete