Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summertime Joys: A Verb Poem

Summertime Joys

Playing
Waiting
Grilling
Swimming
Splashing
Gathering
Snacking
Floating
Reading
Gazing
Pausing
Chatting
Boating
ENJOYING!

These are the verbs that are very much a part of my summer of 2016 thus far.
How delightfully blessed I am!



What verbs would you add?



I am participating in the Tuesday Slice of Life writing community.  Thank you Two Writing Teachers for providing me with a community of writers to guide my writing journey.


3 comments:

  1. This deceptively simple poem give a lot of insight into the pleasures you have enjoyed this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. I may have to think about it and try my own version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. I may have to think about it and try my own version.

    ReplyDelete