Saturday, March 11, 2017

100 posts!

Today is day 11 of the month long writing challenge sponsored by Two Writing Teachers. Thank you Two Writing Teachers for guiding me to live that writerly life.


My 100th post!  

Today I am celebrating my 100th post on this blog.  I thought it would be cool to celebrate by creating a word cloud.  I placed the content of each of my 99 previous posts into a word cloud via Tagul and was surprised by results.  
My thoughts:


  • I predicted my most popular word would have been writing
  • Happy to see Read was my most popular
  • I love knowing that student, think, and learn were in the top 20 most popular words
  • Would like to see joy and love appear more prominently

This all leaves me with some thoughts on where to focus my next 100 posts! I am certainly thinking I need to sprinkle my one little word, JOY, more often into my posts.

Thank you for sharing and urging me on!











7 comments:

  1. I love how word clouds can help us analyze what we value! This one is awesome! Congrats on the 100th post. What a great way to honor it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great idea and use of formative assessment. I agree with Paula - what a great way to reflect, analyze and set new goals. I love how you made predictions as well. Congrats - can't wait to read the next 100.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-mazing! I love this idea and can't wait to try it! Congratulations on your 100th post, today was literally my 11th post, so I think I'll need a few more before trying the word cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shape and the words. It's always surprising what words show up again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That word cloud is amazing. You should have it framed!

    Congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Word clouds are great. I tend to forget about them, until I see someone else use them. Congratulations on your 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This word cloud is amazing! It feels a bit like black out poetry to me with those often used words. I love your reflection of where you want your focus to shift in your writing. That is great!

    ReplyDelete