Sunday, March 5, 2017

A Perfect Saturday

Today is day 5 of the month long writing challenge sponsored by Two Writing Teachers.  I am ever grateful to this community for the opportunities to write and to connect with other writers. 




A list poem capturing a perfect Saturday


A Perfect Saturday


Slipping into my bathrobe
Paying some bills
Reading some mail
Showering at 9am
Picking up a friend
Entering a cafe
Sipping some coffee
Eating delicious quiche
Listening to live music
Bumping into my sister
Sipping more coffee
Stopping at an art studio
Shopping for groceries together
Heading into a warm home
Watering my plants
Reading a few slices
Attending mass in honor of a friend
Gathering for soup and sandwiches
Walking home
Crawling into bed
Reading a good book
Drifting off to sleep 










3 comments:

  1. Love this! Sounds like a perfect day. Love how you organized your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I long for a day like that. Your home sounds so beautiful - peaceful - in each of your posts. I can almost feel it through your writing. I also read yesterday's post -- if you need any help with your bookroom please be in touch!! We would to brainstorm with you.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Saturday. Hope next one brings as much comfort and joy.

    ReplyDelete