Thursday, March 30, 2017

Enough

Today is day 30 of the month long writing challenge sponsored by Two Writing Teachers.  This is my second year participating and I am in awe over the growth!






Enough!

I had my post all written, ready to push the schedule button when my daughter screamed. 
What's wrong?  The weather channel is predicting 5 inches of snow Friday night.  What?  No way.  Yes!  I'll pick you up right from work so you can get your car from the garage and we'll go right home.  I mumbled: More snow? Yuk!  Another scream came from the livingroom.  What's wrong now?  Mom, the weather channel just upped the forecast. Now we are getting 8-12 inches Friday night into Saturday!  
That's it!  I'm fed up.  I promised myself no more posts about the weather but how can I not write about this seemingly endless winter?  
I've had it!  
Enough!  
Go home Old Man Winter! 
I want spring and flowers and green grass.  
I know April Fool's is Saturday but enough!  

ENOUGH - I say!




4 comments:

  1. Yes! I am with you! I live in Maine and UGH ENOUGH! Maybe it is an April fools joke.... sometimes the weather is wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really... I haven't heard that --maybe they are wrong, maybe it is an April Fool's joke, maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even checked the forecast. I can't deal with more snow. Do you remember the year it seriously snowed on April Fools' Day? Your post is funny and full of voice. I like the way you capture the conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enough already, right? I'm so done with this weather. The good news is that we are getting lots of slicing material out of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete