Monday, March 13, 2017

Birthday Surprise

Today is day 13 of the month long writing challenge sponsored by Two Writing Teachers.  I am excited to be participating in this month long challenge for a second year.






Birthday Surprise

A birthday party?
Sure! I love to hosts parties!
Let's make it a Beauty and the Beast party!
She'll love it!

Make the candelabra.
Find the china cups.
Buy the croissants.
Place red roses under glass.

Plan the brunch.
Purchase the plates.
Light the candles.
Time to celebrate.

We chat. 
We toast.
We eat.
Happy 32nd birthday Julie!



3 comments:

  1. So much rhythm in your words! And your party sounds fun, as well. Hope Julie enjoyed it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much rhythm in your words! And your party sounds fun, as well. Hope Julie enjoyed it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - that is the best!!! You can plan my birthday any time. I agree with Melanie - I almost could hear ... Be My Guest playing as I read it.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete