Sunday, March 19, 2017

Reunion Blues?

Today is day 19 of the month long writing challenge sponsored by Two Writing Teachers.  This is my second year participating in this fabulous 31 day writing journey!






Reunion Blues?

The email arrived in my inbox on Thursday: The 92nd Teachers College Reading and Writing Project Reunion schedule of offerings.  Should I open it?  Should I risk crying even more over the fact that I once again would miss this opportunity?  I hesitantly opened it knowing that for the second time in a row I wont be driving to Teachers College to take advantage of this fantastic free offering.  Clicking open meant breaking my heart more but I wanted to see what was happening, who was presenting, and what new idea I'd be missing. I looked briefly and then closed the email just as fast.  Why torture myself?  I consoled myself saying that I would follow along on Twitter, and live and learn vicariously through those that could attend.

I wallowed around a little on Saturday thinking about the Reunion... until he arrived.



Oh Joy!  What reunion?


7 comments:

  1. Love the surprise ending, and can think of no better reason to miss a reunion. Baby-rocking is the best medicine for the soul, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're reunion is beautiful, too! TC will reunite twice a year, but he'll only be this small now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're reunion is beautiful, too! TC will reunite twice a year, but he'll only be this small now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! A great example of how human relationships trump all else. :) Enjoy your time with that sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looked like YOU had an even better Saturday Reunion!!
    Here are my notes, so you can learn some through the free workshops I attended:
    https://funwithreadingandwriting.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/march-18-2017-tcrwp-saturday-reunion/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like the right choice to me.... enjoy!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete