Monday, March 6, 2017

Weather or Whether

Today is day 6 of the month long writing challenge sponsored by Two Writing Teachers.  I am enjoying the challenge of writing and posting each day and stretching myself as a writer.  It is great to have a community to support this writing life style.


























































Footnote:  This poem is a little play on words.  My neighbor posts an official weather report on Twitter each hour, which I enjoy reading.  This past Saturday was cold and wintery and when I read his weather report I looked out the window and couldn't help but make up my own observations of what I thought the weather meant to me. 













2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your creative entry to start my day. The weather (or trying to dress for it at least) was also my topic for my slice today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether I ever read a weather report again, without bringing it a little to life, is doubtful. Thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete